Monday, July 15, 2019 فارسی
Main Research Projects
- Statistical detection of climate change over Iran.
- Risk management and early warning systems for destructive weather phenomena like hailstone, avalanche.
- Study of climatic aspects of tourism in Iran.
- Study of road meteorology for disaster reduction through early warning systems like snowmelt, heavy rain, dense fog, and avalanche.
- Study of warning systems for protection of agricultural products fro chilling in six provinces (Eastern Azarbaijan, Ghazvin, Ghom. Western Azerbaijan, Tehran, and Zanjan)
- An integrated model for numerical weather prediction.
- Study of North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) impacts on drought of Iran.
- Suitable early warning methods for drought in Iran.
- Interaction between wind-driven waves and swells in Persian Gulf.
- Wave prediction in Caspian Sea.
- An investigation of excessive rains leading to flash floods in province of Tehran.
- Mountain effects on urban air quality over the Greater Tehran.